Kirribilli Heights Our Award Winning Development on the Gold Coast of Australia
One of the last elevated areas of the Gold Coast Hinterland to be approved for residential development, Kirribilli Heights, Highland Park, provides an opportunity to enjoy a quality, architecturally designed home in a quiet, peaceful and secure gated community.
With 270 degree breathtaking views, every architecturally designed home has been strategically placed to harness the beauty of the hinterland and the spectacle of the Gold Coast’s skyline and beaches. Combined with the beauty of the surrounding bush and with spectacular views of the Gold Coast, Kirribilli Heights is simply a stunning place to live.
Using classic Australian materials such as iron and timber, the homes in Kirribilli Heights are designed by a renowned architect and beautifully built. The contemporary use of classic Australian materials suon as iron and timber together with the creation of generous verandas and the use of overnangs will encourage outdoor living without leaving the comfort of your own luxury home.
Kirribilli Heights has been fully landscaped by world renowned landscape architectDon Monger with mature trees and shrubs surrounding all the homes. Near the entrance is a fabulous pool complex (additional pools will be built in later stages) and the estate is surrounded by 65 acres of bush donated by the developer and containing many walking tracks.
Only 15 minutes drive to the Gold Coast, and two and half kilometres to the Pacific Motorway, living at Kirribilli Heights is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Granite bench tops
- Quality European appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Double vanities
- Ensuite with spa bath
- Huge covered decks with spectacular Gold Coast views, ideal for entertaining
- Beautiful landscaped pool
Luxury properties at Kirribilli Heights, Highland Park
These wonderful homes at Kirribilli Heights are spacious and flexible with large living spaces, 3 bedrooms, wide covered decks that are perfect for entertaining and a huge multi purpose room on the ground floor that can be used as a family room, self contained flat or office. The multi purpose room has its own kitchenette and bathroom and easy access from the garage.
In keeping with the design standard, all appliances and finishes are high quality. Unusually for a new development, the landscaping is well established with mature shrubs and trees, and the landscaping was undertaken by world renowned landscape architect Don Monger.
Situated near the top of the gated community of Kirribilli Heights, the spectacular views of the Gold Coast make these properties an entertainer’s dream, and with a large self contained ground floor space, complete with kitchenette and bathroom, this would also make an ideal work from home environment.
- Gold Coast City Council has approaved the development of these 112 homes.
- Secure gated community, surrounded by Mother Nature with beautiful clear blue skies and clean fresh air.
- An abundant array of native wildlife including native birds, kangaroos, koalas and deer.
- Landscaping by world-renowned landscape architect Don Monger
- 5 world class resort style pools with amenities.
- On site manager, on site Caretaker
- Residential area of 29 acres (116,000 square metres) with a further 55 acres (220,000 square metres) donated by Romano Group to the Gold Coast City Council as nature reserve called Kirribilli Park.
- Within minutes of 6 world renowned golf courses
- Major shopping centres, schools and some of the top universities in the world nearby.
- Within 10 minutes of the Gold Coast’s magnificent beaches, major shopping centres and world class tourist attractions.
- Kirribilli Park has scenic views and walking trails easily accessible to our residents.
- The very last elevated land to be approved for development by the Gold Coast City Council
- Views that defy the imagination
- Consists of 40 homes which have been built
- One world class resort style swimming pool and amenities have been constructed
- The landscaping, front entrance, water feature and pool area, per square metre, is rated one of the top five in the world
- Security Fences and Gates have been constructed.
- All these homes were sold within three and half weeks after release.
- Residents are now living in these homes.
- Consists of 72 homes and 4 world class resort style pools with amenities.
- Stage Two consists of 24 luxury and prestigious homes and will be developed on the most elevated and prestigious area with two world-class resort style pools and clubhouses and amenities. These will be the first to be constructed.
- Stage Three consists of the remaining 48 homes and will be developed with two more world-class resort style pools and amenities.
Stage Two is secured estate known as “The Sanctuary” and wil be developed within a secured estate at Kirribilli Heights; this is a first ever concept. The Gold Coast’s 24 most luxurious & prestigious homes are especially designed to suit your lifestyle and are valued from A$2,050,000 to A$2,350,000 on the most elevated and prestigious area, which will be constructed with security gates and with two world class resort style pools and amenities. Fitted with granite benchtops; top quality kitchen with European appliance; ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning; double vanities; ensuite with spa; Spacious living areas; and huge covered decks.
These 24 architecturally designed and environmentally friendly homes have been strategically placed to harness the beauty of the natural bush land and the magnificent golden beaches and offer views that defy the imagination, surrounded by picturesque breathtaking scenery with 270 degree views sweeping from the Tamborine mountain ranges, across the natural bushland and north to Brisbane and Stradbroke Island, and East to the highrises of the Gold Coast skyline and world famous golden beaches (within 10 minutes to the beautiful beaches).
The very last elevated land to be approved for development by the Gold Coast City Council. A maximum of 24 investors will be privileged to participate in this project.